Terms and conditions
Please note that in the following terms and conditions, service provider refers to apex Entertainment, with client referring to any party who has booked the services of apex entertainment.
1) When booking with Apex Entertainment, you will have to agree to these terms and conditions which form part of your booking agreement.
On receipt of the agreement, it must be returned with in 14 days to ensure your booking date is secured.
2) Should you wish to extend the performance times either on the night or beforehand, this is available at £50 per hour.
3) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the service provider.
The service provider is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
4) The Client will be asked to provide a non refundable deposit, and then invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
5) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
6) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
7) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the service provider and the service provider is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
8) For the disco to operate correctly. A space of 3m(10ft) in length, 2m(7ft) in depth, and 2m(7ft) in height is required. Along with a minimum of one 240v plug socket. The Disco can fit in smaller spaces but may not appear as advertised in any images.
9) In the unlikely event of the Service Provider having to cancel due to injury or illness a good effort will be made to find a suitable replacement. If this isn’t possible, any payments made will be returned including deposits.
10) If either the Service Provider or Client has to cancel due to act of god where performance from the Service Provider becomes unfeasibly difficult or expensive the deposit will be retained.
11) Unless the performance and preparation you receive was misleading to what was advertised, in accordance with trading standards no part or full refunds will be made. This includes lack of attendance by guests, weather conditions and/or unreasonable expectations from the Client. Shelter must be provided for outdoor events.
12) The Client may request to see documentation referring to the legality of the service being provided (Public Liability Insurance & Portable Appliance Testing).
13) A testimonial will be requested after the proposed date, however you will not be obliged to give one.
14) The Service Provider reserves the right to record, capture or reproduce any events that happen during performance unless otherwise requested beforehand.
15) It is understood that if any equipment or persons are in threat of damage or injury, the performance must cease until the Client has resolved the threat and full payment is still required.
16) The Service Provider and any assistants, will conduct themselves in a professional manner throughout.
17) At no time should the client or any attendees of an event attempt to use the microphone or other equipment provided by the service provider unless arrangements to do so have been made prior to the start time of the event.
Any attempt to do so may result in the service provider suspending operations until the situation has been resolved.
Where agreement has been made for the client or attendees to use the microphone for speeches etc, the service provider reserves the right to withdraw use of said equipment if they feel it is being used inappropriately.
18) The service providers use of a 3.5 million song catalogue as provided by Spotify, is subject to reasonable access to either a local Wifi, or mobile broadband service.
Where neither are available, the service provider will make best use of a local song library of 20000 tunes.
The service provider is in no way responsible for any failings due to technical issues with either Spotify, or the current internet service provider being used.
19) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.